- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and preserves until blended. Fold in the whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forFluffy Strawberry Fruit Dip
"I served this dip with fresh Plant City strawberries and ginger snaps at a church reception, and it was a big hit. I chose to use half the amount of whipped topping called for in the recipe."
"I took this to church and it went over wonderfully, but it does make an awful lot, and it's kind of a hard one to cut in half. Very tasty, but we'll be eating it for weeks."
"easy AND EXCELLENT. GRANDKIDS LOVE IT"
"I make this every Christmas morning to serve with various fruit and it is a big hit. It freezes well to use later for another party. Because it does make alot of dip"
"This dip is delicious and easy to make!"
"Very good! Had to have the recipe when I tasted this at a friend's party!"
"I have made this dip but used a small box flavor jello in place of the the preserves & flavored cream cheese and used plain cream I made it a little cheaper"
"This dip is easy to make and delicious! I've made it several times and everyone seems to really enjoy it."