Fluffy Strawberry Dessert
I've been a cake decorator for years but really enjoy taking it easy with a fabulous dessert like this one. It's very light and refreshing.—Linette Arnold, Simsbury, Connecticut
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, marshmallows and pecans. In another large bowl, beat cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form; fold into strawberry mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 227 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Fluffy Strawberry Dessert in Country Woman May/June 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.