- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and whisk over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool. Fold in whipped cream, raspberries and pecans. Pour into prepared crust. Top with remaining crumb mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forFluffy Raspberry Torte
"This is the exact recipe that is in the St. John's Guild (West Bend, Wi) recipe cookbook, originally published and copyrighted in 1949 the title is Our Favorite Recipes, It is still available today."
"This was a delicious light tasting dessert. Most have cream cheese and I liked the use of marshmallows and whipping cream. I received lots of compliments from co-workers.The recipe does not sat to spray pan with cooking spray, but next time I will. Filling and crust stuck to pan. Thanks TOH!"
"Simple to make & delish! Love to make this in the summer!!"
"This is the BEST torte ever... It is always requested in my family! So easy to make... It so good, it makes me look good!"