I've modified this recipe slightly since I first served it for Thanksgiving dinner many years ago. It's always a hit.—Teresa Shattuck, Oak Park, Illinois
Recommended: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 jar (20 ounces) chunky applesauce
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add raspberries; stir until thawed. Stir in applesauce. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Fold in the marshmallows and whipped cream. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 32-40 servings.
Originally published as Fluffy Raspberry Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p54
Reviews forFluffy Raspberry Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2011
"Does anyone try a new recipe without a picture? Not me -- at least half of the appeal of food is visual."