Fluffy Pineapple Pie Recipe
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple
- 24 large marshmallows
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use.) Set the pineapple aside.
- 2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine juice and marshmallows. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 1 minute longer or until mixture is smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until lightly thickened and cooled, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Fold in whipped topping and pineapple. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with cherries if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested in a 700-watt microwave.
1 slice: 241 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Pineapple Pie
"So easy to fix and so good..not too sweet..delicious"
"This pie was fixed to go along with our Sunday dinner. It was very easy to make, tasted creamy and delicious, and had great flavor. If I make it again, I may buy a 20 oz can of pineapple and use that since I felt it could have used a bit more fruit in the mix. All in all- delicious and easy to make."