Fluffy Mint Dessert
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 cups small pastel mints (5-1/2 ounces)
- Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish; set aside. Combine the remaining cookies with butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Fold together the whipped topping, marshmallows and mints; pour over crust. Garnish with reserved cookies. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 days before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 291 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 23, 2015
A quick and easy dessert that is great any time of the year!!! You can also change up the flavor by what you add into it! I keep most of these ingredients in the freezer and pantry.
Jan 15, 2015
Although I would love to make this as written, I know my family would like it, so I used plain marshmallow and subbed Andes Mints instead of the pastel mints. NOT as pretty this way, but family did eat it.
Feb 20, 2014
I didn't add the mints, I replaced them with toffee bits instead.
Jan 28, 2011
This is a very light, tasty desert enjoyed by all at the potluck I brought it to. Thanks!
Dec 22, 2009
excellent, lots ask for the recipe! Sometimes hard to find the "butter" mints or the after dinner mints
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.