Fluffy Lemonade Gelatin
- 5 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in lemonade until dissolved. Chill until partially set; about 2 hours.
- 2. Whisk in whipped topping. Pour into two 13-in. x 9-in. dishes. Chill until firm.
1/2 cup: 78 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
May 22, 2013
I always get rave reviews when I make this. Everyone always wants the recipe.
Sep 8, 2012
Have been making this every summer since pulbished in 1997; it still a family favorite. My daughter is taking this to a church pot luck tomorrow. Works well with sugar free gelatin and lite whipped topping.
Aug 15, 2010
This is the dish I'm always asked to bring to potlucks. Everyone loves it. And it's so easy to make.
Nov 21, 2009
This was light and refreshing. I think it would be good with other flavors of jello too.