Fluffy Fruit Delight Recipe
I came up with this dish by combining several different recipes. It's light and refreshing...just perfect for picnics and potlucks on hot summer days.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 of a 3-ounce package of raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 large apples, diced
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and gelatin. Stir in fruit. Chill until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1/2 cup: 114 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Fluffy Fruit Delight
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2009
"can you use any flavor of jello?thanks lisa"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC