Fluffy Fruit Delight
I came up with this dish by combining several different recipes. It's light and refreshing...just perfect for picnics and potlucks on hot summer days.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 of a 3-ounce package of raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 large apples, diced
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and gelatin. Stir in fruit. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 114 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Fluffy Fruit Delight in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.