Fluffy Cocoa Tarts
You can't go wrong with these cute tarts with their chocolaty whipped filling. They're so yummy that you'll want to split the third one between the two of you! “This recipe is as easy as it is delicious,” notes Tina Wooten of Brandon, Florida.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant hot cocoa mix
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 3 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 teaspoons chopped salted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in cocoa mix. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into tart shells. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 327 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate "Rocky Road" Cheesecake in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.