Flounder with Cucumber Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flounder fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- CUCUMBER SAUCE:
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the flounder in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with salt and lemon-pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with flounder.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 217 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 485mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat.
May 13, 2013
I really like the sauce on this recipe. However I have a thing against microwaving fish. So I cook my fish in a skillet instead using butter and the lemon pepper seasoning. It takes about the same amount of time as it calls for in this recipe to microwave it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.