VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 to 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, vinegar, salt and pepper. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to vegetable mixture. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Floret Pasta Toss in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p21
Reviews forFloret Pasta Toss
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review