With canned pineapple and your favorite frozen sherbet, this is a refreshing dessert you can depend on throughout the year.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 1 quart orange or sherbet
- Grated semisweet chocolate
- Chopped nuts
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- Place a pineapple slice in the bottom of four dessert dishes. Top with a scoop or two of sherbet. Sprinkle with grated chocolate, nuts and coconut. Serve immediately.
Originally published as Pineapple Sundaes in Country Woman January/February 1993
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.