Flock of Geese Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds), cooked and cubed
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 cups salted cashews halves
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon tarragon or white wine vinegar
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar; mix well. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 395 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 23, 2012
This is a family favorite following the recipe exactly as is.
May 11, 2009
I have served the Flock Of Geese Chicken Salad at bridal & baby showers. Everyone always raves over the taste and look of the salad and always wants the recipe. It is easy to prepare and as above, always makes a great presentation and taste. There is never any left to take home. Thank you, Sandifergirl.