Flock of Geese Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds), cooked and cubed
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 cups salted cashews halves
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon tarragon or white wine vinegar
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar; mix well. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 395 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Jul 23, 2012
This is a family favorite following the recipe exactly as is.
May 11, 2009
I have served the Flock Of Geese Chicken Salad at bridal & baby showers. Everyone always raves over the taste and look of the salad and always wants the recipe. It is easy to prepare and as above, always makes a great presentation and taste. There is never any left to take home. Thank you, Sandifergirl.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.