- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add basil, paprika and garlic powder. Stir in soup and milk until well blended. Cook over medium heat for 6 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFlavorful Tomato Soup
"This soup is so tasty and easy to make. After preparing this recipe, I would question ever making homemade tomato soup from scratch. That is alot to say considering I make at least one soup the traditional every week. This one knocks it out of the park...superb with grilled cheese sandwiches for a delicious lunch or easy light dinner!"
"Great flavor! I make it all the time."