Flavorful Red Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced Greek olives
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Cut each in half; place in a serving bowl. Add cheese mixture; toss gently to coat.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 264 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 13, 2012
Did not use the capers, olives, or green onion. I would like these additions, but my family wouldn't. I thought these were good.
Apr 9, 2012
These were great and very easy. The taste was good. I forgot the olives and didn't use capers. I liked it just the way it was.
Sep 24, 2011
I was a little hesitant about making this thinking that with the capers and the Greek olives that it might turn out a bit overwhelming/salty. But I loved it! The olive oil mellowed it out smoothly and everything went together beautifully!
Oct 29, 2009
Yes! I did however make it without the green onion and pepper since I"m allergice to them. Still...awesome! I'm making it again today.