Flavorful Fish Fillets
"I like to make this entree whenever there's a special occasion in my large family. The fish has an impressive taste without the time-consuming preparation of other dishes, and people always ask for the recipe."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (18.7 ounces) frozen breaded fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook fish in oil for 4 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden brown. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the spaghetti sauce and horseradish; cook until heated through.
- Spoon over fish; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 492 calories, 31g fat (8g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1487mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein.
Originally published as Flavorful Fish Fillets in Quick Cooking March/April 2005