- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 slices day-old bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine the rosemary, sage, tarragon, salt and pepper; set half aside. In a large bowl, combine remaining seasonings and butter. Add bread cubes, cranberry sauce and water; toss to coat. Cut a pocket in each chop by slicing from the fat side almost to the bone. Spoon 1/4 cup stuffing into each pocket. Rub reserved seasonings over chops. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until pork juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFlavorful Cranberry Stuffed Pork Chops
"Sorry, I meant 1/4c butter"
"When do you use the 2T water?"