Flavorful Company Meat Loaf
The combination of ingredients in this moist, tasty meat loaf is unbeatable. When entertaining, it's nice to be able to visit with my company while dinner's in the oven. - Donna Biel, La Valle, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. 1-1/2 hours
- 3/4 cup V8 juice
- 2 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Crumble beef and pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into a loaf in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Drizzle with ketchup.
Originally published as Company Meat Loaf in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook-Book
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.