- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 large unpeeled Granny Smith apple, cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, apple, celery and onion. Mix thoroughly. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; stir into coleslaw. Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forFlavorful Coleslaw
"I have made this and put the recipe in my recipe box and realized I never rated it. It is a good basic coleslaw and I don't like all coleslaw recipes."