Flavorful Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine butter and soy sauce; dip chicken on both sides. Place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and paprika.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 200 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 479mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Flavorful Chicken
"I used boneless thighs. Great recipe. Thanks for sharing."
"So moist and delicious, definitely a keeper!"
"We used thighs instead of breast pieces. Will probably cut back on the amount of butter next time. easy, very good, and we will DEFINITELY be making it again!"
"quick, flavorful, and low cal. What's not to love?"