- 3/4 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic salt. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in the tomatoes, basil and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Stir in vinegar. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add olives; heat through. Stir in sour cream until blended (do not boil). Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFlavorful Chicken Pasta
"This was delicious! I doubled the recipe and used bowtie pasta because it's what I had on hand. Will definitely make again."