Flavorful Breaded Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- Place flour in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, beat the egg whites, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and hot pepper sauce. In a third dish, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, thyme, salt and paprika. Coat pork chops with flour. Dip into egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Place on a plate; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place chops in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; spritz chops with butter-flavored spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until juices run clear.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 250 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 13, 2016
So tender and delicious! One of the best baked pork chop recipes I have ever made. The coating was crispy and the egg marinade gave it a great flavor! I will make these on a regular basis!
Oct 19, 2008
I made these but used 1" thick pork chops. The flavor and the breading was great but the chops were just too big, next time I will just stick with the suggested 1/2" chops.