Flavored Oyster Crackers Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1. Place the crackers in a large bowl. Combine the oil, cheese and soup mix; pour over crackers and toss gently. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes, stirring once. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
1 cup: 301 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 710mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Flavored Oyster Crackers
"Very good taste, everyone liked this snack."
"This is the best one I have found using oyster crackers. Much better than the one using Ranch dressing."
"My family loves this! It is easy to make and does not cost a lot. It satisfies the munchies and is delicious!"