Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 4 teaspoons ground pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Gradually add flour and mix well. Divide dough into four pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- On a floured surface, roll each portion of dough into a 12x8-in. rectangle. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Spread with preserves; sprinkle with pecans. Roll up tightly, starting with a short side; pinch ends. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Using a sharp knife, make three slashes across the top of each roll.
- Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Combine glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over pastries.
1 each: 1036 calories, 61g fat (37g saturated fat), 162mg cholesterol, 603mg sodium, 117g carbohydrate (66g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.