- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- Whipped topping and additional raspberries
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Cut the cake into 1-in. cubes; place in a 2-qt. glass bowl. Top with raspberries and pudding. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with whipped topping and additional raspberries. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFive-Minute Trifle
"Made this trifle for some friends a couple of months ago. They liked it so well that I'm going to make it again, to take to a cookout tomorrow."
"Outstanding! Neighbors loved it!"