Fish with Florentine Rice Recipe
A handful of ingredients is all you'll need to prepare Margrit Eagen's speedy skillet supper. "The entire dinner cooks in one pan and eliminates the hassle of breading and frying the fish," reports the Crestwood, Missouri reader.
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-3/4 cups water
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 pound orange roughy or tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. Set rice seasoning packet aside. In a large skillet, saute rice mix in butter. Add the water, spinach and contents of seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Top with the fish fillets.
- 2. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 352 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 878mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Fish with Florentine Rice
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC