Fish with Cucumber-Orange Relish
Quick and easy, this low-fat entree features tart cucumbers and mandarin oranges in a relish served over tasty orange roughy. It turned my family of fish haters into fish lovers overnight. —Amy Bauer, Griffith, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 orange roughy fillets (5 ounces each)
- For relish, in a small bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients; set aside. Combine salt and pepper; sprinkle over fillets. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 9-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Use a slotted spoon to serve relish with the fish.