- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds fish fillets (cod, whitefish, haddock, etc.)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients and mix well. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. microwave-safe dish, arrange the fillets with stuffing between them. Moisten paper towels with water; place over fish. Cook 15-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating dish occasionally. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forFish Fillets with Stuffing
"This is a great way to eat fish!"
"Terrific flavor, moist, delicious & buttery taste."