Fish Fillets in Garlic Butter Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 4 fish fillets (about 6 ounces each) (salmon or whitefish or cod)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Lemon wedges
- 1. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute garlic 1 minute. Place fish over garlic, cover and cook over low heat 3 minutes. Carefully turn fish; sprinkle with onions. Cover and continue to cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 2-3 minutes. Squeeze lemon over fish. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 132 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Fish Fillets in Garlic Butter
"Very good, although on the second time around, I used Halibut which took a little longer, but the dish was worth the effort!"
"Use a extra clove of Garlic and a dab more butter, overall though very good"