Fireside Clam Logs Recipe
These snacks taste great after a frolic in the snow. What's more, Mrs. Chester Forwood, Merced, Caloifornia, found a way to make them even easier; "After shaping them, I cover and refrigerate them until ready to bake."—Mrs. Chester Forwood, Merced, California
- 3 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 24 thin slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Chill until ready to use.
- 2. Flatten each slice of brad with a rolling pin; spread with 1 tablespoon of clam mixture. Roll up jelly roll style; cut in half. Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet; brush with butter.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Fireside Clam Logs
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC