While cleaning out my fridge, a lot of the ingredients for the Bloody Mary just jumped out at me. Couldn’t resist combining them into a spicy Mary. — Jimmy Cababa, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 1-1/2 cups tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 tablespoons beef broth
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a small pitcher, mix first 12 ingredients; serve over ice.
1 cup: 109 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 743mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 9, 2020I can’t believe no one else has rated his wonderful Bloody Mary! It is so good! My husband has had many bloody Mary’s over the years and says this was is the absolute best!!
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC