Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min. .
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (one 12 ounces, one 5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk and tomatoes; cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Top servings with sour cream, cheese and bacon bits.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 341 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 809mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 22, 2019
A nice twist on the classic tomato soup. Very quick and easy for those busy weeknights or a quick lunch.
Dec 11, 2016
Good dump soup when you need a quick side. A different flavor than plain tomato soup. I had made as a side for tacos.
May 24, 2016
Absolutely love this soup! Will make it over and over! Thank you for the recipe!
Oct 8, 2012
Loved. Quick and easy to make.
Oct 6, 2012
My new favorite tomato soup recipe!!! Loved this!
Sep 24, 2012
This soup was very blah-tasting.
Sep 24, 2012
My husband made this soup on one of "his nights" to cook and it was so good. Very easy and something just a little different from just good old tomato soup. We had with smoked gouda grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum.