VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Goya Sazon without annatto
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Place potatoes in a 6-qt. stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil and seasonings; reserve 1 tablespoon. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Thread potatoes onto 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until browned, turning once. Cool slightly.
- Remove potatoes from skewers. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add reserved marinade and herbs; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Grilled Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Parsley and Chives in Grill It Bookazine 2016, p97