- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 6 flavored tortillas of your choice (10 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing mix until blended. Stir in the cheese, chilies, olives, peppers, cilantro and onion.
- Spread about 1/2 cup filling over each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into 1-in. pieces.
1 piece: 55 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.