- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Romaine leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Arrange romaine in eight cocktail glasses or serving dishes. Using a slotted spoon, add about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture to each. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFiesta Shrimp Cocktail
"I made this for the Super Bowl. I didn't put in cocktail glasses/individual serving dishes - I just kept in a serving bowl. I don't like shrimp, but all my guests though it was really delicious and loved the combination of flavors - tasted really fresh."
"I made this as an appetizer for a ladies brunch I served to my office friends. It was a real hit. The combination of flavors was delightful, preparation was simple and the presentation looks special. I will definitely make this again."