Fiesta Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, baked
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each potato. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, ham, Parmesan, mayonnaise, chilies, salt and pepper; mix well. Fluff potato pulp with a fork. Top with ham mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: If using hot baked potatoes, omit the baking time before adding the topping.
1 each: 424 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Fiesta Potatoes
"why don't the pictures of the recipes show with the recipes after they are moved to my recipe box?"