Fiesta Cream Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese. Sprinkle with avocado, olives and cilantro. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 131 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 27, 2013
Feb 3, 2013
Delicious! I made this for our appetizer for my mother's birthday. Everyone loved it and there was none left!
Nov 23, 2012
DELICIOUS! This combination is wonderful on the palate.
Feb 7, 2010
This cream cheese spread is delicious with either apricot or orange preserves and is one my family makes as often as they can. It's a keeper, for sure, and one we'll be making many more times.
Jan 29, 2009
Sounds very good. Will try it for our next wine tasting party,
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.