- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese. Sprinkle with avocado, olives and cilantro. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forFiesta Cream Cheese Spread
"Delicious! I made this for our appetizer for my mother's birthday. Everyone loved it and there was none left!"
"DELICIOUS! This combination is wonderful on the palate."
"This cream cheese spread is delicious with either apricot or orange preserves and is one my family makes as often as they can. It's a keeper, for sure, and one we'll be making many more times."
"Sounds very good. Will try it for our next wine tasting party,"