Fiesta Crab Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and picante sauce until blended. Add the crab, cheese and onions and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the olives, tomato and cilantro. Serve with the chips, crackers or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 63 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 25, 2018
This recipe was fantastic! I took the dip to a party and everyone raved about it. I did substitute my home-canned salsa for the picante sauce which worked just fine. I will definitely be making this again!
Mar 12, 2016
Apr 14, 2013
I goofed and put a whole tomato in the dip and didn't have green onions. It was ok but needs something extra for some kick.
May 29, 2011
Made a half portion for four people and it was plenty. Very good and will make again.
Apr 4, 2010
Jan 23, 2009
Always a winner! I make this regularly and my friends all love it and request the recipe!