- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- Tortilla chips, assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and picante sauce. Add crab, cheese and onions; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with olives, tomato and cilantro. Serve with chips, crackers or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forFiesta Crab Dip
"I goofed and put a whole tomato in the dip and didn't have green onions. It was ok but needs something extra for some kick."
"Made a half portion for four people and it was plenty. Very good and will make again."
"Always a winner! I make this regularly and my friends all love it and request the recipe!"