- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green or sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients. Chill several hours before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forFiesta Corn Salad
"This was very tasty. The only change I made was to use frozen corn I thawed out. It's great for a picnic because it doesn't have mayonnaise. The second time I made this I doubled the overall recipe and added a can of rinsed and drained black beans. My husband just scooped it up with tortilla chips. Suffice to say, it didn't last long."