VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Fiesta Corn Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p31
Reviews forFiesta Corn Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 18, 2012
"A favorite of my family and friends."
Reviewed May. 28, 2010
"This is an excellent change from the mundain same types of dips. The only changes I make are fresh jalapenos and a can of chopped green chiles."