- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup chopped peeled jicama
- 6 radishes, halved and sliced
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Lime wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and seasonings. Pour over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving. If desired, serve with lime wedges. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forFiesta Coleslaw
"Perfect the way it is. I took it to a BBQ and everyone wanted the recipe."
"I made this for a family dinner and was it ever a hit! This is probably the best tasting coleslaw I've ever had!"