Fiesta BBQ Sauce
From the kitchen of field editor Brigette Schroeder of Yorkville, Illinois: This sauce complements pork, especially pulled pork.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Gustus Vitae spicy chocolate cinnamon cane sugar
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Simmer in small sauce pan and stir until spices are blended and sauce is smooth. Cool and store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.