- 6 frozen breaded spicy chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 12 wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh baby carrots
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat chicken strips in a microwave according to package directions. Meanwhile, arrange the spinach on individual plates; top with tomato, green pepper, carrots, beans and corn.
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa, barbecue sauce and ranch dressing. Place chicken over salads. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFiery Chicken Spinach Salad
"This was so easy and my husband loved it! I made it without the carrots, because I'm not a huge fan of them. The dressing is awesome."
"This definitely came together quick. The equal portions of the salsa, ranch and BBQ sauce was delicious. I will probably use that as a dip. Next time I would omit the baby carrots though, it was to much of a crunch for the delicate spinach entree."