Fettuccine with Sausage and Leeks Recipe
This 20-minute dinner has been a lifesaver for us for over 25 years. It's a favorite of most of the men who've tried it.—Mary Jane McConahay of Indianapolis, Indiana
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 medium leeks (white portion only), sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and leeks over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and leeks are tender; drain. Add mushrooms; cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Stir in cream. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through (do not boil).
- 3. Drain fettuccine; serve with sausage mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cups: 577 calories, 33g fat (16g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Fettuccine with Sausage and Leeks
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC