Fettuccine with Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat margarine
- 3/4 cup nonfat Parmesan cheese topping
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken until juices run clear. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Add milk and margarine. Stir in cheese topping, garlic powder and pepper; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 282 calories, 7g fat (0 saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat.
Mar 30, 2011
I have made this several times...it is quick and easy and the kids love it!
Jun 4, 2009
This was super good - my kids asked for seconds and want me to make it again tomorrow...and we are not leftover people!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.