- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts, cored and separated into leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup walnut halves, toasted
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the brussels sprouts, onion and garlic in butter until tender. Drain fettuccine; add to the skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forFettuccine with Brussels Sprouts
"This was a very good side dish."
"My children actually said that they liked brussels sprouts after eating this dish! Very good as side dish to Bruschetta chicken recipe!"
"This was fantastic!! Two things I did differently. I used shells instead of fettuchini. I thought it would be easier to eat as a side dish that way. And, I used pecans instead of walnuts. There was not one crumb left!! I will SO do this again and again!"