- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) chopped clams
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, drain clams, reserving 1/4 cup juice. In a large saucepan, combine the butter, garlic, parsley, oregano, pepper, clams and reserved juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and Parmesan cheese; simmer 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Add bacon. Drain fettuccine; stir into sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFettuccine with Bacon-Clam Sauce
"Absolutely delicious, thanks for this great recipe. Now going to pin it on Pinterest."
"My husband made this and it turned out fantastic! Followed the recipe exactly no need to change it at all."